Non-Medical Transportation Rules
1. All employees must keep van clean.
2. You cannot leave any of your belongings or trash in the van.
3. You cannot have any (family/friends/) in the van while transporting Consumer(s).
4. You are not allowed to use Consumer(s) electronic devices (e.g. Phones, Pagers etc.)
5. You cannot allow Consumer(s) to use your Electronic devices.
6. Upon arrival to pick up, if Consumer(s) is not in the van within 5 min. Please call [email protected] 3612.
7. All paper work must be filled out accurately and completely, also you must submit all Mileage Reports (Service Documentation) along with your time sheets every two weeks.
8. Your phone must be on at all times. You can only answer call coming from the office while in route. For safety reason, if you must place and receive call from the office you must park the van in a safe place to make or receive call.
9. You are not allowed to use any electronic devices while transporting our Consumer(s).
10. In an event where things are out of the ordinary, call the office immediately.
11. You cannot Smoke around the Consumer(s) or/and in the van.
12. You cannot stop at the gas station to get gas while you have Consumer(s) in the van; all gas purchase must be made prior to picking up client.
13. You cannot stop at the store or anywhere except client final destination
14. You cannot allow any client to get out of the van, except getting out to their own homes and place of work or program
These rules are in effect from 9/25/2015 and only applicable to NMT Employees