Homemaker Personal Care Rules
As a home health aide through B-Trice Home Health Agency LLC, you are NOT to do the following:
1. Ask the client or the family to tell you what to do. You have a care plan/ISP and you are to FOLLOW YOUR CARE PLAN.
2. Have anyone else besides the patient or designated family member sign your time sheet
3. Turn in timesheets for hours you did not work
4. Sign the clients name on your timesheet.
5. Eat the patient’s food or drink their drink.
6. Offer food and drink to clients
7. Smoking around clients and their house.
8. Receive personal phone calls or engage in texting or playing with your phone while on the job.
9. Get into personal argument with client or their family member.
10. Leave the client’s home before your shift is up without authorization from the agency.
Work any unauthorized hours.
11. Engage in any monetary activities with the client’s or their family member
12. Discuss religion or politics with the client.
13. Engage in any sexual conversation and activity with the client.
14. Sleep on the job
15. Change your schedule directly with the client without agency approval.
These rules are in effect from 9/25/2015
All Rights Reserved